It is said that Darjeeling tea is just simply not a tea alone, it is a way of life. With different ways of lives come accepted practices and methods of doing things. There are some marked advantages to drinking good tea and if it so happens to be Assam tea, all the better.
- The taste: What attracts a person to buy Assam tea is primarily the taste. There is no denying the pleasant taste that comes with a good strain of tea and historically wars have been fought for the right to have a particular tea.
- The health benefits: There are indeed health benefits to having tea for long periods of time. People buy Darjeeling tea to better manage and control blood pressure and present a better health profile. But the positive effects of tea can only be had with regular use and over extended periods of time.
- Better teeth: Tea without sugar as some cultures would have it, certainly helps keep teeth healthy. Most of the time its sheer habit that requires tea to be taken in with sugar. It could have been a plain tea for most people if they would have just tried it the first time around.
- Weight control: With the regular use of green tea, the metabolism increases. Thus to buy Darjeeling tea is a sure shot way of losing some weight. This is a very variable factor with most individuals and more often, the amount of weight loss does indeed vary with the user. That there is indeed weight loss is an established fact with the use of green tea.
- Stress buster: Most tea drinkers would say that drinking tea is relaxing at most times. Thus, people buy Assam tea as a good stress buster that has seen the introduction of the habit in the courts and palaces of most royal kingdoms of the ancient worlds.
- Soothes the stomach: Drinking a warm tea is a good way of soothing the stomach. It is usually the practice in most cultures that inhabit the warmer climates of the world to serve tea after a large meal. This would not only give a better digestion but also turns out to a talking point after the meal.
Ancient people have long recognized the qualities that tea has on bring better health to users. At times it could well be a mind thing to have a tea after a meal but there is no denying the long term benefits that tea has over people.